Web lists-archives.com

Re: The Many Faces (And Names) of Mozilla

On 01/22/2018 03:19 AM, Daniel wrote:
Wolf K wrote:

<Snip>

People who kvetch about browsers should be forced to go back to
pre-browser times, just to get an idea of how good they have it.

For me it's people who bitch about how slow their current-day computers
are!! Try an 8086 CPU with a 4.7 MHz (yes, MHz) clock!! Or an Apple IIE
clone!

Switch on your computer, go make yourself a cup of Tea and then go out
to Dinner and come back and the computer might have booted ... well,
almost!! ;-)

I remember when I got my first computer. It was a Tandy 25MHz. A couple of my computer geek nephews came over and they couldn't believe how blazingly fast my computer was.

--
Caver1