Web lists-archives.com

Re: The Many Faces (And Names) of Mozilla

On 01/21/2018 12:15 AM, Daniel wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 1/20/2018 12:26 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:
That was a time of very interesting history, the Netscape Navigator,
to Netscape Communicator, to Mozilla Suite, and the split into three
related offspring, Thunderbird, and Firefox.  I began my Internet
experience with Netscape Navigator.

Along the way we had a great deal of fun with the Communicator series
with very vivid e-mail exchanges, see the attachment for an example.

I started with Netscape v2 IIRC when I was in college. :)

You late comer, Ant. When I signed up with my ISP (about 1996), he gave
me a copy of NN 0.9!

1994, and I had to download it myself using Mosaic!

--
Cheers, Bev
   If god had wanted me to bend over he would