Web lists-archives.com

Re: The Many Faces (And Names) of Mozilla

On 1/20/2018 at 3:26 PM, Michael Gordon created this epitome of digital genius:
On 1/20/2018 8:20 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 1/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, Ant created this epitome of digital genius:
http://thehistoryoftheweb.com/many-faces-names-mozilla/

Thanks!  Some great reading.

Hello Ed,

That was a time of very interesting history, the Netscape Navigator, to Netscape Communicator, to Mozilla Suite, and the split into three related offspring, Thunderbird, and Firefox.  I began my Internet experience with Netscape Navigator.

Along the way we had a great deal of fun with the Communicator series with very vivid e-mail exchanges, see the attachment for an example.

MichaelG

LOL.

--
Ed Mullen