Web lists-archives.com

Re: The Many Faces (And Names) of Mozilla

On 1/20/2018 4:29 PM, Ant wrote:
On 1/20/2018 12:26 PM, Michael Gordon wrote:
That was a time of very interesting history, the Netscape Navigator, to Netscape Communicator, to Mozilla Suite, and the split into three related offspring, Thunderbird, and Firefox. I began my Internet experience with Netscape Navigator.

Along the way we had a great deal of fun with the Communicator series with very vivid e-mail exchanges, see the attachment for an example.

I started with Netscape v2 IIRC when I was in college. :)

Hello Ant,

Were you able to view the graphic?