Web lists-archives.com

Re: New Thunderbird "Look" Survey

On 2018-01-19 09:47, Wolf K <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I say TB2 I mean Thunderbird the way it was when it was at
Version 2. The theme is called Classic TB2. It works fine, but on some
rare profiles (and of course that's me) the preview-pane does not work
for RSS feeds, it's blank. It looks a lot like Thunderbird Version 3,
but the toolbar icons are different, the folder icons are different,
etc; I personally think TB version 2 looked better overall.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/classic-tb2/

Regards,

Tangobird is similar, but with rounded tab corners, which I think is an
improvement.

Just tried it, it looks gorgeous! So clean! But I like to have alternating dark/light background in the list-view, and while I love curved tabs, I don't like it that inactive tabs are "invisible" (i.e. there's no Tab around the inactive tabs, they're just a list of names). I'll keep an eye on it tho, the author updates TangoBird much more frequently than my 2 go-to themes.

Thanks!
Best Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.