Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is Ron in hibernation?

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 1/18/2018 11:32 PM:
On 1/18/2018 8:02 PM, Sailfish wrote:
I haven't seen Ron Hunter on here since last May, anyone know if he's given up on the group?

I am here. Have moved to Waterfox as Firefox kept slowing down, and hanging for several seconds making using it a real pain. No such problem with Waterfox, and much faster, without losing the extensions.

If they mess up Thunderbird, making it look like webmail, or Outlook (which I HATE), then I will be gone from it too.

As I mentioned before wrt Pale Moon, the expertise and skills required to keep XPCOM-compatible PM or Waterfox up to date with the Fx57+ security fixes alone seem daunting. I don't hold out much hope for either of them.

btw, glad to see you back on the board.

--
Sailfish