Web lists-archives.com

Re: Impressive WebAssembly Performance gains in Firefox

Em 19-01-2018 19:01, Caver1 escreveu:
"Mozilla has been on the forefront of WebAssembly development....
Mozilla engineer Lin Clark revealed yesterday that the upcoming Firefox
58 web browser would feature two new WebAssemblyfeatures that improve
performance significantly."

https://www.ghacks.net/2018/01/18/impressive-webassembly-performance-gains-in-firefox/

What Free Software Foundation in Europe or in USA say about that?

Does this Webassembly make us download source code or compiled code (which I think would be very bad)?

I read several things, but could not find that information, directly or indirectly.