Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is Ron in hibernation?

Em 19-01-2018 18:37, Caver1 escreveu:
On 01/19/2018 02:32 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 1/18/2018 8:02 PM, Sailfish wrote:
I haven't seen Ron Hunter on here since last May, anyone know if he's
given up on the group?

I am here.  Have moved to Waterfox as Firefox kept slowing down, and
hanging for several seconds making using it a real pain.  No such
problem with Waterfox, and much faster, without losing the extensions.

If they mess up Thunderbird, making it look like webmail, or Outlook
(which I HATE), then I will be gone from it too.

If Waterfox is not going to Web Extensions why is Waterfox 56.0.3
showing almost all of my extensions as Legacy?

This should be asked to its developers! Maybe just because they did not remove the warnings that exist in the Firefox version they forked from - and this is a pure guess!

From

https://www.waterfoxproject.org/

I just read:

Waterfox was started back in March 2011 by myself (Alex Kontos), a 16
year old student. I had a fascination for the web and wanted to help
expand on the ideals of what Mozilla had for a free and open web. And
so I decided to make Waterfox, a 64-Bit browser based on Mozilla's
free and open source platform.

And there is more to read there!

Do you have Twitter, Github, or Reddit?

In this order:

/waterfoxproject

/MrAlex94/Waterfox

/r/waterfox/

I would ask via Twitter and see what is answered...