Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is Ron in hibernation?

On 01/19/2018 02:32 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 1/18/2018 8:02 PM, Sailfish wrote:
I haven't seen Ron Hunter on here since last May, anyone know if he's
given up on the group?

I am here.  Have moved to Waterfox as Firefox kept slowing down, and
hanging for several seconds making using it a real pain.  No such
problem with Waterfox, and much faster, without losing the extensions.

If they mess up Thunderbird, making it look like webmail, or Outlook
(which I HATE), then I will be gone from it too.

If Waterfox is not going to Web Extensions why is Waterfox 56.0.3 showing almost all of my extensions as Legacy?

--
Caver1