Web lists-archives.com

Re: New Thunderbird "Look" Survey

On 1/18/18 10:53 PM, B00ze wrote:
On 2018-01-18 10:15, Wolf K <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2018-01-17 23:43, B00ze wrote:
On 2018-01-17 11:55, The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01/16/2018 10:22 PM, B00ze wrote:
Good day.

Well, maybe you'll like it, or maybe you are like me and prefer the old
interface (the older the better, TB2 looked real good). Tell
Thunderbird
what you think:

I liked Netscape. I had a nice mottled background for the message pane
that made the text stand out attractively.  TB is fine just the way it
is. Making it ugly isn't going to attract more users.

I love TB2; I think it's the best iconography it's ever had. [...]

How do I get it? I don't see it as such in the Themes add-ons.

Thanks,

When I say TB2 I mean Thunderbird the way it was when it was at Version 2. The theme is called Classic TB2. It works fine, but on some rare profiles (and of course that's me) the preview-pane does not work for RSS feeds, it's blank. It looks a lot like Thunderbird Version 3, but the toolbar icons are different, the folder icons are different, etc; I personally think TB version 2 looked better overall.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/classic-tb2/

Regards,

Too much white!