On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4:30:36 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4:20:43 PM UTC+5:30, bellar...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Make simply and easy start meeting girls online for affair, find women to take care a man. Search here https://goo.gl/nGxYdy for one day night standing partnership hookups free! Social networking a quality dating site for get guys near me for tonight. Meet local looking casual formal no strings relationships online with singles or married also but nor discreet. Not for girls dating to a long term, also women dating for marriage and love, 100% flirt for naughty guys and couples seeking fun with like-minded others.
>
> Find travel girls and travel men for your next trip, Best Travel Dating Website. Search girls that want to date and travel with you! Free Dating Online!

I want a man that is ready for a serious and mature relationship. Not jealous and loves life. Enjoys family and friends. Works hard but likes to go out , travel, concerts and sports. I like a man that is a man. Not scared to make a decision, well spoken, educated, can fix anything, strong, and likes to be with a respectful and intelligent woman. I am 5'5. SBF. I have a degree. I have a career .Great figure. I have Kids. I know what I like and what I want. Tall, dark and handsome. I have recently been dating and like men 45 and up with a military or police background. No drug users , no 420 either or std. social drinker ok. I am attracted to black and white men but race is not an issue. No guys under 6ft. If you send pic I send mine back. You must be single.