On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4:29:46 PM UTC+5:30, searchdat...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4:20:43 PM UTC+5:30, bellar...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Make simply and easy start meeting girls online for affair, find women to take care a man. Search here https://goo.gl/nGxYdy for one day night standing partnership hookups free! Social networking a quality dating site for get guys near me for tonight. Meet local looking casual formal no strings relationships online with singles or married also but nor discreet. Not for girls dating to a long term, also women dating for marriage and love, 100% flirt for naughty guys and couples seeking fun with like-minded others.
>
> Hello I am looking for a retired male who wants to communicate by email and later by cell. I am retired and looking for new friend in Mexico.Hope to hear from you soon.

I'm hoping to find a guy between the ages of 27 and 35 that's 5'10" or taller and looking to turn a friendship into a relationship.
I'm NOT looking for just a hookup here.
I have a job and cool place to live. I'm very much disease free, but to be up front and honest I would not call myself "drug free". I'm by no means a drug addict or "junkie" but I occasionally use recreational substances inthe proper environments and never in a dangerous or abuse manner. I have an interesting past when it comes to relationships (nothing crazy insane), but we can talk more about that if this progreses. I like to stay very active. I spent 4.5 years in the Navy as an aircraft handler (I'll explain it in person) after graduating from ASU with a Bachelors in Education. I'm not much of a gym person. I prefer hiking, skateboarding, basketball and throwing around a football or frisbee. Although I'll never say no to a good work out with proper equipment though. If it sounds like we'd vibe hit me up!!