On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4:20:43 PM UTC+5:30, bellar...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Make simply and easy start meeting girls online for affair, find women to take care a man. Search here https://goo.gl/nGxYdy for one day night standing partnership hookups free! Social networking a quality dating site for get guys near me for tonight. Meet local looking casual formal no strings relationships online with singles or married also but nor discreet. Not for girls dating to a long term, also women dating for marriage and love, 100% flirt for naughty guys and couples seeking fun with like-minded others.

Hi ! I'm 25 5"2 curvy hard working momma . I'm trying craigslist again to find someone worthy and amazing. I know what I can offer for my man and I'm hoping to find someone who is willing to accept me .. I'm looking for friendship that can turn into more . Also I'm looking for someone who is kind and sweet .. don't mind social drinking or cigs . But I'm not trying to be with someone who has to stay high to function . Been there done that .. not judging just don't want to go down that path again . Also under the age of 40 :) just another preference ... your picture gets mine ! Look forward to hearing back:)