On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4:20:43 PM UTC+5:30, bellar...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Make simply and easy start meeting girls online for affair, find women to take care a man. Search here https://goo.gl/nGxYdy for one day night standing partnership hookups free! Social networking a quality dating site for get guys near me for tonight. Meet local looking casual formal no strings relationships online with singles or married also but nor discreet. Not for girls dating to a long term, also women dating for marriage and love, 100% flirt for naughty guys and couples seeking fun with like-minded others.

I'm 35 years old, brown hair (pretty long), green eyes, white, about 5'1. I am a BBW.
I'm work full time and have a good head on my shoulders.
Please be kid friendly. I have kids and they stay with me 24/7. There is also no drama.
Looking for someone to hold a conversation. Someone who can put an effort into communication and has time to really get to know me.
Looking to see what's out there. Not putting anything in stone for what I'm looking for except not looking for a fab, couples, or anything along that line.
Please be between 30-40. If you fall outside that age please be prepared for a bunch of questions to make sure no one is wasting their time.