On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 4:20:43 PM UTC+5:30, bellar...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Make simply and easy start meeting girls online for affair, find women to take care a man. Search here https://goo.gl/nGxYdy for one day night standing partnership hookups free! Social networking a quality dating site for get guys near me for tonight. Meet local looking casual formal no strings relationships online with singles or married also but nor discreet. Not for girls dating to a long term, also women dating for marriage and love, 100% flirt for naughty guys and couples seeking fun with like-minded others.

I need a lover and place to live. A home for us in exchange for caregiver, housewife work, pet sitter, personal assistant, handihelper and more. A personal assistant like 3, I can be. Open to long or short term work. We should talk if you have a need. There has to be a man who needs my help and wants me in his bed. I am a hard worker by choice. Whistle while you work is my favorite song. 5'4" at 145, blonde 55, have no children and have plenty of time to make your house a home. I love and train animals, yet have only one.. a corgi dog. Cleaning and organizing is fun for me. Anything legal, sales pro I am. Won a 1990 Phoenix Realtor top sale award! Interior/exterior design experienced. Love to garden and landscape. Medical marijuana constitutional rights activist with grow experience too. So much more I can do for you. Send your picture please and number or don't bother to respond. Thx P.S. this is not a post looking for FREE u rude LOSERS.. I work hard by choice. I AM A BLESS
 ING NOT A BURDEN!