Web lists-archives.com

Re: New Thunderbird "Look" Survey

On 1/17/18 11:55 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 01/16/2018 10:22 PM, B00ze wrote:
Good day.

Well, maybe you'll like it, or maybe you are like me and prefer the old
interface (the older the better, TB2 looked real good). Tell Thunderbird
what you think:

I liked Netscape.  I had a nice mottled background for the message pane that made the text stand out attractively.  TB is fine just the way it is.  Making it ugly isn't going to attract more users.

https://www.monterail.com/blog/thunderbird-new-interface-redesign-survey

Personally, I think the message list in the screenshot is so spaced-out
it will be useless; the calendar "gauge" is just confusing, and I'm not
a big fan of the dark folder list. It looks a bit like one of
Microsoft's crap Apps that come with Windows 10.

Everything has too much white space.  Moreover, they should have had a big GO TO SURVEY button.

How big do you want it?

https://screenshots.firefox.com/5nU2gx0MLVkwgPB8/www.monterail.com