Web lists-archives.com

Re: New Thunderbird "Look" Survey

On 2018-01-17 01:22, B00ze wrote:
Good day.

Well, maybe you'll like it, or maybe you are like me and prefer the old interface (the older the better, TB2 looked real good). Tell Thunderbird what you think:

https://www.monterail.com/blog/thunderbird-new-interface-redesign-survey

Personally, I think the message list in the screenshot is so spaced-out it will be useless; the calendar "gauge" is just confusing, and I'm not a big fan of the dark folder list. It looks a bit like one of Microsoft's crap Apps that come with Windows 10.

Regards,

I've never seen so many irrelevant survey questions in my life. "Professional" or not? Oh, give me a break, that's just fashion. What are they thinking? Trying to keep up with fashion is a mug's game.

If they want to change the "look", then make it more easily customisable. Eg, change placement/display of elements, background colours, fonts. NB how often peo9ple here have looked for a way to make Tbird easier to read, etc.

The proposed default theme is blah, just like the current one. I just want to be able to change it to suit myself. I don't like that weird green, for starters.

And that's my 2 cents CAD (1.6 cents USD) worth.

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com