Web lists-archives.com

Re: New Thunderbird "Look" Survey

On Wed Jan 17 2018 01:22:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), B00ze
<B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, maybe you'll like it, or maybe you are like me and prefer the old
> interface (the older the better, TB2 looked real good). Tell Thunderbird
> what you think:
>
> https://www.monterail.com/blog/thunderbird-new-interface-redesign-survey
>
> Personally, I think the message list in the screenshot is so spaced-out
> it will be useless; the calendar "gauge" is just confusing, and I'm not
> a big fan of the dark folder list. It looks a bit like one of
> Microsoft's crap Apps that come with Windows 10.

One thing I just don't understand is all the hubbub...

It is just a THEME, for chrissake, it is NOT a 'new interface', unless
you consider it in that context.

I personally hate it, but I also understand 'different strokes for
different folks', and if someone decides to try to make it the new
default theme, I certainly hope they keep the existing one as a
secondary for those of us who don't like it.