Web lists-archives.com

Re: New Thunderbird "Look" Survey

On 1/17/2018 1:22 AM, B00ze wrote:
Good day.

Well, maybe you'll like it, or maybe you are like me and prefer the
old interface (the older the better, TB2 looked real good). Tell
Thunderbird what you think:

https://www.monterail.com/blog/thunderbird-new-interface-redesign-survey

 Personally, I think the message list in the screenshot is so
spaced-out it will be useless; the calendar "gauge" is just
confusing, and I'm not a big fan of the dark folder list. It looks a
bit like one of Microsoft's crap Apps that come with Windows 10.

Regards,

What "new look"?? I'm using Tb 52.5.2 (32 bit) from the release update channel, on a Win 10 PC, where the Help - About popup page tells me that this version is up to date. I haven't noticed any change in my GUI for many months.