Web lists-archives.com

New Thunderbird "Look" Survey

Good day.

Well, maybe you'll like it, or maybe you are like me and prefer the old interface (the older the better, TB2 looked real good). Tell Thunderbird what you think:

https://www.monterail.com/blog/thunderbird-new-interface-redesign-survey

Personally, I think the message list in the screenshot is so spaced-out it will be useless; the calendar "gauge" is just confusing, and I'm not a big fan of the dark folder list. It looks a bit like one of Microsoft's crap Apps that come with Windows 10.

Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Locutous for Pontiac: Excitment is irrelivent.