Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox browser extension

On 1/16/18 4:11 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 01/16/2018 03:49 PM, Christian Riechers wrote:
On 01/16/2018 04:52 PM, Ken Blake wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 21:17:23 -0500, WaltS48
<WaltS48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1/15/18 9:04 PM, Mel Bourne wrote:
Verdict on addon==>malwarebytes?

I wouldn't bother. Windows Defender is all you need for Windows 10
according to this article.

http://robert.ocallahan.org/2017/01/disable-your-antivirus-software-except.html

That's one person's opinion, and one I disagree with. Something isn't
right just because it's on the Internet.

You're of course entitled to express your opinion and to disagree with
someone's else opinion.
That doesn't necessarily mean you're right. And you didn't provide any
reasoning why you think you're right.

Follow-up set to mozilla.general

It has always amazes me how some people who do not agree with your opinion will>Follow-up set to mozilla.general to get rid of you. While this was no different then the opinion before it on a subject on Firefox.

It always amazes me how the person that expressed an opinion and didn't provide any support, didn't set followup to this newsgroup, following the rules as we have been instructed to do by the moderator numerous times.

I provided support in my reply to the OP who is using Windows 10.