Web lists-archives.com

Re: No Super Bowl this year for any of my teams

On 01/16/2018 10:17 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 1/15/18 11:33 PM, Richard Alan wrote:
T wrote:

On 01/15/2018 04:24 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 01/15/2018 07:18 PM, T wrote:
On 01/15/2018 09:59 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
Not the Bills, not the Saints and not the Steelers. 😭

Time to focus on Hockey and Snooker.
No Packers.  Man Arron Rodgers when got injured it showed just how
much the offense had to make up for their consistently horrible
defense.
When Arron got hurt I told my wife. There goes the season.  :'(
Even if he didn't get hurt, the Packers defense was so bad I don't think
Arron could have made up for it.  But, oh buy, did it show up with Arron
gone.
Boys, his name is Aaron. Two As, one R. You might be thinking of the
golfer named Arron Oberholser.

"Aaron" is the common way to spell the name; "Arron" is far less common.

He has an awesome girlfriend in Danica Patrick.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/16/danica-patrick-confirms-shes-dating-packers-quarterback-aaron-rodgers.html

8-)

--
Caver1