Web lists-archives.com

Re: No Super Bowl this year for any of my teams

On 1/15/18 2:36 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 01/15/2018 02:23 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 1/15/18 2:03 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 01/15/2018 12:59 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
Not the Bills, not the Saints and not the Steelers. 😭

Time to focus on Hockey and Snooker.

 I know! Each week we have to keep altering our 'favorite'. So now it's Minnesota only so they can be playing in their own stadium for the Super Bowl. :-)

Thank goodness Nascar starts in a few weeks.  OH! and the Olympics.

It's NASCAR and I'll pass on the Olympics and the Super Bowl.

Ryan Blaney, Joey Logano or Kyle Larson for NASCAR champion this season.

Okay, I'll take Larson you can HAVE logano! LOL.

I watched Logano race Legacy cars at Jennerstown Speedway many years ago.