Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

On 01/14/2018 12:23 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote on 14-01-18 16:00:

"(high traffic; often off-topic)"

which was my intent to show that part of this group's raison d'être is
for off-topic discussion, including non-Mozilla discussions.

So this group looks like junk or bin :-(

Not at all, just chat around the water cooler/coffee machine.

--
Cheers, Bev
  I remember when everybody posted to Usenet with their real,