Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

Ed Mullen wrote on 14-01-18 16:00:
On 1/14/2018 at 2:08 AM, Ray_Net created this epitome of digital genius:
Jim Fisher wrote on 14-01-18 00:04:
On 13 Jan 2018 at 17:05, Ray_Net wrote:

Jim Fisher wrote on 13-01-18 02:37:
On 11 Jan 2018 at 22:02, Ray_Net wrote:

Balaco ocalaB wrote on 11-01-18 21:45:
About that petition, a recently published story¹ is:
We don't care here.
Please get out  !
Why should he/she? This group is for general discussion, and is used for that by most people. I don't remember hearing complaints about politics when the USA presidential election was coming up and candidates were being criticised
here.

Jim Fisher

The newsgroup is labelled MOZILLA.general ..
So it pertain to a general discussions about MOZILLA products.
That's my opinion.
You're entitled to your opinion,
Ed Mullen have given this official explanation:
"all aspects of all the things that we're doing here at mozilla.org"
So my opinion is correct !

But you left off:

"(high traffic; often off-topic)"

which was my intent to show that part of this group's raison d'être is for off-topic discussion, including non-Mozilla discussions.

So this group looks like junk or bin :-(