Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

On 13 Jan 2018 at 23:13, Hartdonor wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 23:04:42 -0000, in mozilla.general, Jim Fisher wrote:
> >the __majority__ of us who disagree.
>
> Majority? LOL! Did you take a poll?

No, of course not. Just going by the proportion of non-technical stuff that
I've seen on here previously, from most contributors, including political stuff
of relevance to only one country (or less).

The rest of your message has been answered by others, probably better than I
could, so I won't waste your time or mine on doing so again.

Jim Fisher

--
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)
Forget Google! I search with https://duckduckgo.com  which doesn't spy on you