Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

On 01/14/2018 09:07 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
The Real Bev:
On 01/14/2018 07:00 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:

"(high traffic; often off-topic)"

which was my intent to show that part of this group's raison d'être is
for off-topic discussion, including non-Mozilla discussions.

Which is the way it should be.  Read or not read, post or not post,
whine or not whine...

Whine? Why not. Some sympathy would be fine. :) Builds of SM-Trunk are
not usable since 9 days now. No content in MailNews or Sidebar/Browser.

Well? *g*

Your story has touched my heart. Please accept these pixels as a token of my support.

--
Cheers, Bev
   It's not the speed that kills, it's the stopping.