Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

On 1/14/2018 at 12:13 AM, Hartdonor created this epitome of digital genius:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 23:04:42 -0000, in mozilla.general, Jim Fisher wrote:
the __majority__ of us who disagree.

Majority? LOL! Did you take a poll?

I agree with the people who are against this sort of thread. Off-topic
stuff in this group is generally about things that are of interest to the
broader Mozilla community. This is of parochial interest to Brazilian
citizens who support Lula and that's it. This is far too narrow an
audience to make it appropriate for discussion here.

Peddle your local politics on a local group, where people are far more
likely to care. Mozilla's servers, in a general purpose Mozilla
discussion group, are a bad choice for this sort of content.

One of this group's intended reasons for existence is for "off-topic" discussions, with the hope of keeping them off the actual support groups. Here's my previous citation again:

<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/>

Scroll down to Project Wide Forums.

--
Ed Mullen