Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

On 1/14/18 9:36 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 14-01-2018 12:23, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 1/14/18 6:47 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 14-01-2018 03:13, Hartdonor escreveu:
This is of parochial interest to Brazilian citizens who support Lula
and that's it. This is far too narrow an audience to make it
appropriate for discussion here.

You are wrong! Clearly wrong.

Four Latin ex-presidents signed the manifesto, as I have said here
three days ago: (Argentinean) Cristina Kirchner, (Uruguayan) José
Mujica, (Ecuadorian) Rafael Correa, (Colombian) Ernesto Samper.

They follow this newsgroup and that is what motivated them to sign the
petition?

The power of this group is amazing!

That is not my point. The fact is that people from all over the world may sign, and have been signing the manifesto. And I believe that some people that read here have signed it, with possibly a few more people that only got to know the manifesto from those coleagues we have.

Well, thanks for the noise.

Now back to our regularly scheduled subject.

Anyone follow Snooker? Awesome first match between Mark Selby and Mark Williams going on now in the Masters Snooker 2018.