Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

On 13 Jan 2018 at 17:05, Ray_Net wrote:

> Jim Fisher wrote on 13-01-18 02:37:

> >> We don't care here.
> >> Please get out  !
> > Why should he/she? This group is for general discussion, and is used for that
> > by most people. I don't remember hearing complaints about politics when the
> > USA presidential election was coming up and candidates were being criticised
> > here.
> >
> > Jim Fisher
> >
> The newsgroup is labelled MOZILLA.general ..
> So it pertain to a general discussions about MOZILLA products.
> That's my opinion.

You're entitled to your opinion, but not to speak on behalf of the majority of
us who disagree. Just take look at the range of non-tech subjects that have
been discussed here over the last few years. There are separate groups I
believe for each of Mozilla's products, but occasionally subjects that really
belong there are taken up here, often because those groups don't always seem to
function effectively.

Jim Fisher

--
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)