Web lists-archives.com

Re: Anything about Jay recently?

On 10.01.2018 02:25, Terry wrote:
On 1/6/2018 12:52 AM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard

The Real Bev wrote:
The Whodataussies site is still up, but doesn't seem to have been
updated for a long time and new accounts are disabled.

I was thinking about Jay just the other day when someone here-abouts
mentioned cross-posting a moz.s.seamonkey posts to moz.gen and
netscape.public.secnews or something similar.

Jay was one of the regular/most prolific posters there.

Maybe he's busy showing his dogs the sights!! ;-)

Last time he posted, he said he had been dealing with health issues. We never know when our last day will be.  Hopefully he's okay...

I just read the long and entertaining thread under the heading "I'm Really Not Dead", which ran from June to October last year, and I, too, hope Jay is OK...

Herbert Eppel
www.HETranslations.uk