Web lists-archives.com

Re: [poetry] Viver

Em 11-01-2018 21:34, Endegee escreveu:
On 11/01/2018 17:53, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 11-01-2018 20:49, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 1/11/18 5:31 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
( Dedeco Caxinguelê - 2018/01/11 )

Penso, logo existo
Escrevo, logo mostro
Leio, logo aprendo
Pensar, escrever, ler, mudar e aprender

^ Gerard is that you?

Hahahaha... >,<

...and you think this is funny. (not) PLONK

I am not Gerard. What happened is that Walt's question was so absurd that made me laugh... and I decided to write that.

It seems that you have a problem seeing (or quoting, at least) the special caracters in my message. Luckily, there was only one: the last letter in the second line, just before the date. What you see in the quotes, in the message you just sent, is the same that you see in my first message? I see different things in these two messages.

Plonk is not something good to do to others. ):

general mailing list