Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

Luis wrote, on 10 Jan 18 12:25:

You criticize someone doing politics while you do the same in your shady
response. Funny, very funny.

What I consider unaccepatable is using a tech forum to try and get people to sign up for politically motivated 'manifestos'; if they do so on appropriate forums, that's their right, but please leave Mozilla forums out of this.

My personal opinions on this matter may have let slip the "shady politician", but after getting the full-blown text sent, I may have thought it at least as apt as the original text.

--
Best,

s) Alexander Yudenitsch   <alexyu@xxxxxxxxxxx>