Web lists-archives.com

Re: fox fire ???

On 1/10/2018 1:55 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 01/10/2018 03:12 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Casper-sky I do get as it is a different language, but
Fox Fire?  About 50% of my customers call Firefox "Fox Fire".

I don't get where that is coming from.  My wife says they
are remember a movie with Clint Eastwood in it called Fox Fire.

You guys take on this?

-T
The movie was firefox.

There was a movie Firefox,
and a movie Fox Fire. Clint Eastwood was the Director and leading character in Firefox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYh9_QmNwRA

Fox Fire was a different movie with Annette Haywood-Carter Directing, with Angelina Jolie as one of 5 girls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7akUv3SGds

Sometime the name Firefox is written Fire Fox and some folks invert the placement of the words.