Web lists-archives.com

Re: Privacy Badger question

On 01/10/2018 02:16 PM, Jeff Barnett wrote:
I use Privacy Badger with the latest version of FF on a Windows 7
machine. Lately I've noticed that it proclaims the google.com search
pages to have zero(0) trackers! I've noticed also that other notoriously
badly behaving sites are similarly showing no trackers. So my question:
Is the reason for this cosmic observation

1. Google and others have reformed;
2. Google and others have found ways to defeat Privacy Badger; or
3. Currently released Privacy Badger has serious bugs.

I hope this is the right group for this question.

Do you have any other extensions that also block trackers, such as Ghostery, Disconnect.... It's a possibility that there are blocking the trackers before Privacy Badger kicks in so it doesn't see any.

general mailing list