Web lists-archives.com

Re: Anything about Jay recently?

On 1/6/2018 12:52 AM On a whim, Daniel pounded out on the keyboard

The Real Bev wrote:
The Whodataussies site is still up, but doesn't seem to have been
updated for a long time and new accounts are disabled.

I was thinking about Jay just the other day when someone here-abouts
mentioned cross-posting a moz.s.seamonkey posts to moz.gen and
netscape.public.secnews or something similar.

Jay was one of the regular/most prolific posters there.

Maybe he's busy showing his dogs the sights!! ;-)

Last time he posted, he said he had been dealing with health issues. We never know when our last day will be. Hopefully he's okay...