Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

Em 09-01-2018 23:07, Alexander Yudenitsch escreveu:
Balaco ocalaB wrote, on 09 Jan 18 19:54:

I won't quote the ready-made text here, but I do resent, very much,
snyone trying to use this group for political purposes, specially when
they involve a (IMHO) shady politician who is trying to get people to
put pressure on the only institution that is capable of judging him to
the full force of the law, and which already has condemned him after a
(very) long due process and judgement -- but, as I said, I'd rather none
of this became mixed up with Mozilla groups, which I hope will consider
such things as Very Much OT!

My signature mentioning things being off-topic is a scar of the experience I had in support Mozilla's groups. There is no problem at all in posting my message here. Maybe it was that what made you want to make this reply - which makes me a bit sad, although I do not mind you exposing your opinion.

And you are miss informed about Brasil. Lula's judgement, the phase that already happened, did *not* consider any proof, because they do not exist; and it also did not consider any signal of anything wrong or illegal because they also do not exist. Lula has always done things very openly and without anything wrong. His first judgement was made in a completely political biased choice, and not much beyound that. There are several things to prove there is no problem. These things are even public now, I may show them to you, if you want.

You may search yourself, but today there has been even a book, made by a politically informed person, that analyses the whole situation in much more aspects than we usually see. The book analyses details of the judgement, the arguments used by the judge, and several things to show how this situation is a break with some of our institutions. This book was launched some weeks ago.