Web lists-archives.com

Re: Sign something important: Manifesto Election without Lula is fraud

Balaco ocalaB wrote, on 09 Jan 18 19:54:

I won't quote the ready-made text here, but I do resent, very much, snyone trying to use this group for political purposes, specially when they involve a (IMHO) shady politician who is trying to get people to put pressure on the only institution that is capable of judging him to the full force of the law, and which already has condemned him after a (very) long due process and judgement -- but, as I said, I'd rather none of this became mixed up with Mozilla groups, which I hope will consider such things as Very Much OT!

--
Best,

s) Alexander Yudenitsch   <alexyu@xxxxxxxxxxx>