Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chrome is turning into the new Internet Explorer 6

Sailfish wrote:
> The Real Bev wrote:
>> Sailfish wrote:
>>> Regrettably, I can't migrate to Fx57+ since it legacy'ed several add-ons
>>> once they nixed XPCOM that I've come to depend on.
>>
>> I'm running 52ESR, 57 and Chrome.  There are some videos that require
>> Chrome and  I run 57 because an increasing number of sites just refuse
>> to work with 52.
>>
> I am similarly equipped. In addition to those 3, also have SM; although,
> I rarely find a need for it. My primary browser is Fx52ESR.

My default browser is PM, my primary fallback FF52ESR, and secondary SM.
No Chrome and no plans to install it either. As yet I haven't come across
a site that doesn't work in PM, let alone one claiming to require Chrome.
There's a fair chance though that I'm not interested in those sites and
thus don't come across them.

-p