Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chrome is turning into the new Internet Explorer 6

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 1/7/2018 4:26 PM:
On 01/07/2018 04:11 PM, Sailfish wrote:

Regrettably, I can't migrate to Fx57+ since it legacy'ed several add-ons
once they nixed XPCOM that I've come to depend on.

I'm running 52ESR, 57 and Chrome. There are some videos that require Chrome and I run 57 because an increasing number of sites just refuse to work with 52.

I am similarly equipped. In addition to those 3, also have SM; although, I rarely find a need for it. My primary browser is Fx52ESR.

--
Sailfish