Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chrome is turning into the new Internet Explorer 6

My bloviated meandering follows what PietB graced us with on 1/7/2018 1:18 AM:
Sailfish wrote:
The primary use for me is for PDF files and printing support
in that Fx is seriously lacking in both of those.

I fail to see why I'd have a browser handle pdf files.
I leave that up to dedicated software like Foxit Reader.

Less programs to keep maintained. If I need Chrome installed for some printing and, on occasion, Chrome-only web pages, why not use it's robust PDF file feature as well.

--
Sailfish