Web lists-archives.com

Firefox: why this extension does *not* shows in private window?

I am using Firefox 52.2.0. Some days ago, I installed No-Javascript Addon 1.0.9. Its button, which I have (or was given) shown in my address toolbar, is *not* shown in the same position, in a private window (of the same size!). I also could not find the button to customize the private window toolbar (since I discovered it is different).

What is wrong here? Did this extension choose to only be shown in "real" windows?

I am lazy to check or use only one main windows(es) to see (easily) if it is enabled or disabled.

--
=
    If this message and others are off-topic,