Web lists-archives.com

Firefox: how to force it to *never* close a window withtout confirming?

I had a private window with several pages opened. Possibly, for a lack of other explanation, I accidentaly clicked in this window close button and it... closed! As I did now to test.

How do I make Firefox *always* ask before closing any window? Including private windows! (even a window with no open tabs, I want it to ask me)

Is it a setting? Another extension is necessary? Or what?

Useful, but does NOT avoid what I (also) want and need:

about:config
browser.showQuitWarning
(it is a boolean value)

(found at: https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/62c0lj/always_ask_before_closing_a_window_with_multiple/)

With that setting, we can close a private window with several tabs opened without any question. That is not wanted, as I said.

I could not find anything better. Solutions or suggestions on how to make a "window close FF action being always confirmed" are welcome.

--
=
    If this message and others are off-topic,