Web lists-archives.com

Re: subscription

On 01/01/2018 09:52 AM, Richard Alan wrote:
Frank wrote:

On 1/1/2018 9:23 AM, BackwardsBalaco wrote:
What happened here? The steps David said do not work for you?

A question for everyone, including Frank: what is the reason for that
not working, if it did not?

When I go to manage subscriptions on either computer those groups were
not there. 5's worked and asked me if I wanted to subscribe and that
worked.  Maybe I am missing something but I was stymied.

I suggest you missed David's Step 5, the "Note:" and did not expand the
list by clicking on the little right-facing arrow ">" when you got to
"mozilla.support" thus exposing all groups that *begin* with those words.

Why not just search for it?  There is a filter/search box.  At least in TB.