Web lists-archives.com

Re: subscription

On 1/1/2018 9:23 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 01-01-2018 12:01, Frank escreveu:
On 12/31/2017 8:43 PM, 5 wrote:
On 12/31/2017 07:24 PM, Frank wrote:
Cannot find Firefox and Thunderbird groups to subscribe to here.

Frank

Thanks, that did it.

What happened here? The steps David said do not work for you?

A question for everyone, including Frank: what is the reason for that not working, if it did not?

When I go to manage subscriptions on either computer those groups were not there. 5's worked and asked me if I wanted to subscribe and that worked. Maybe I am missing something but I was stymied.

Frank