Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox: ctrl opens like this, but I *always* want it like this other

Em 31-12-2017 07:56, Big Al escreveu:
On 12/30/2017 11:02 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

Drag and drop the url is something I wouldn't normally try (or do). I
will experiment it tomorrou, see how it goes...

You click and hold the very first part of the url bar.  There are all
sorts of icons there, not the http.. part.  As you drag it somewhere
you'll see some sort of indication where you are going to drop it when
you let go of mouse.   It's a learned feature.

Accidental discovery: you can drag the tab itself to the favorite menu! I was moving some tags when I accidentally left the mouse cursor over the menu for a moment. The menu opened! After that, I tried to drag it to bookmarks menu, it showed me a small line at the position the bookmark will (I assume it will, but I did not complete that) be created.

Did you know that? Easier to "point" than those info icons near the URL!
general mailing list