Web lists-archives.com

Re: changing eMail hosts

On December 29, 2017 8:34:45 PM EST, T <ToddMargoChester@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>On 12/29/2017 08:42 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
>>   but if I were doing this for one of
>> my clients with many users, I'd use ImapSync+MasterUser to sync the
>> accounts (and there would be a little more care needed).
>
>18 accounts.
>
>ImapSync+MasterUser  ?  Do you have a link?

Will reply with some links later, but...

ImapSync is the program, Master User is how you are able to sync accounts without knowing the user's passwords.

The IMAP server must support Master Users - dovecot does, as does Office365 (I recently migrated 60+ accounts from local dovecot to Office365 this way), so you'll have to Google your situation. I'd be happy to help, but won't have time until Tuesday