Web lists-archives.com

Re: About the [habit of posting "support" stuff to the "general"] (was Re: Firefox 45.9 ESFR Continues to install new version.)

Em 30-12-2017 07:04, Daniel escreveu:

(...)

I suppose, if this habit of posting "support" stuff to the "general"
group continues, I can just "killfile" those threads!! ;-)

No... let the threads exist as they come, as they are, as they happen to be! Compared with the same threads started in the support group, may make them different, with possibly some offtopic answers, with possibly some "pruned" starting posts and "pruned" answers... let them be... at most, warn the thread starters of this "benefit" they can have there... but do not force anyone on that choice.

(: