Web lists-archives.com

Re: changing eMail hosts

On 12/29/2017 at 2:34 PM, Tanstaafl created this epitome of digital genius:

Which will never, ever, sync locally stored messages BACK to a server.
It is a one way sync - server to your computer. If you point this
account to a new server, all locally stored messages will be replaced
with whatever is on the new server the very first sync to the new server.

Actually, I believe the sync is two-way. I just composed a message and hit save. Used the Web interface to check the account and the message was in the Drafts folder.

Ed Mullen
Why do they report power outages on TV?
general mailing list