Web lists-archives.com

Re: changing eMail hosts

On 12/29/2017 at 2:34 PM, Tanstaafl created this epitome of digital genius:

Which will never, ever, sync locally stored messages BACK to a server.
It is a one way sync - server to your computer. If you point this
account to a new server, all locally stored messages will be replaced
with whatever is on the new server the very first sync to the new server.

Actually, I believe the sync is two-way. I just composed a message and hit save. Used the Web interface to check the account and the message was in the Drafts folder.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/