Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird: how to create a filter to work *only* in starred messages?

On 12/29/17 11:24 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 29-12-2017 14:01, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 12/29/17 10:49 AM, Ocalab wrote:
No, I think that does not help, Walt. I already knew that filter, and
I have tried to use it. It does not work

Okay. Good luck finding a solution.

Well, I explained how I used that, and detailed what happened. If you did read it (which I assume you did), I think I did not make anything wrong there. But, as that quote above here say, it does not work.

Thank you for your attention

Don't make assumptions.

Quick filter works fine to select starred messages, then search the Body of the message for any words. Once you enter a word in the Search field Body is the last option for "Filter messages by:".

If you want the word you are searching for to be highlighted, you have to find the messages with the word in them using Quick Filter.

Then use the "Find in page" search feature. Launch that by using the key combination Ctrl+F. Then type the word in the Search field.

Search the official Thunderbird Support site for how to use filters. Maybe you will find something there.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
general mailing list